Welcome to my blog. :D Made for Indie-music lovers, ect, etc. : D

Monday, November 15, 2010

Today's sorrows.

Ahhh, today was ehh, and before you all go insane, there is no IMM :( even though Indie Music Mondays are the main reason I post at all on mondays, I felt the need to post. oh yeah, and there is no IMM mainly because I did'nt really get the feel of any albums that were worth album of the week. I still will credit Kid Cudi's new album that was released last tuesday,Man On The Moon II:The Legend Of Mr.Rager mainly because I love that man. And to say, It lived up to it's expections; I have memorized about almost every song from the album since the day it came out. I didnt think it should be album of the week yet, but it may get there. still you should check it out.

On another note, there are a couple of things I,m happy about. such as
-I found my TOMS shoe that I lost last week that I was looking every where for (and it sucks because if you lose one, It feels like you'll never find it because they are so small.)
-I get to borrow/possibly have my great grandmother's teal cardigan that my mom found (i'm sorry but I have a heart for vintage stuff, and cardigans, and teal. sue me. :D)
-I discoverd my new Favorite TV show on sundays; Dexter. I <3 that show to the bajillionth power.

and that's about it. everything else is crap. I have a TON of work to do, everthing is a mess and I feel like there never any time to do anything,EVER. so heres to my my short, crappy, blog post, pathetic life,and addiction to procrastionation. I look forward to posting a better blog tomorrow. hopefully. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment